party entertainment specialists
a little intro to soundimages
About Us, we have specialised in providing high quality mobile discos and Karaoke also chocolate fountain hire and bouncy castle hire,champagne fountains and fruit palm tree hire, retro sweets, slush puppy hire, post box hire for all types of events throughout Wiltshire, Gloucestershire, Bristol Bath and Somerset since 1990.
We regularly take bookings for weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, kids discos and corporate events in Swindon, Devizes, Chippenham, Melksham, Westbury, Corsham, Frome, Bristol, Gloucester, Bath, Somerset and Cirencester. Whatever your musical tastes or requirements, Soundimages can supply the music to ensure your event is first class.
what we have to offer
- 60’s, 70’s, 80’s. 90’s, 00’s
- Chart / Today’s Sounds
- Rock ‘n’ Roll
- Country & Line Dancing
- Corporate Events
- Wedding Entertainment
- Party Entertainment Hire
- Kids Discos
- Birthday Discos
- Christmas Party Discos
- Karaoke Disco Hire
Code Of Ethics To Our Clients
Our audio systems give excellent quality sound at both high and low volumes. We only use high quality equipment, including Cerwin-Vega sound systems, Peavey amplifiers, Dennon CD Players & mixers. We also use flame lights, green lasers and 8 Abstract VRX intelligent lights. Our Karaoke set-up includes over 4,000 songs with books, 21″ colour TV, microphones and stands. We can also supply snow, bubble and foam machines.
SoundImages Roadshow agrees to
- – Maintain the highest standards of professional conduct and personal integrity towards our clients and their guests at every event, treating them with dignity and respect.
- – Provide all clients with a written agreement clearly stating all services to be provided and all charges.
- – Assist the client in any reasonable way to ensure the success of the event, including liaison with other service providers at the function.
- – Arrive at the venue in good time.
- – Use professional grade equipment which is maintained in a clean and safe condition.
- – Dress in an appropriate manner for the event.
- – Refrain from making exaggerated, false or misleading claims.
- – Exhibit the highest standards of professionalism by maintaining their abilities and striving for continued professional growth.
- – Comply with all applicable laws, bye-laws and regulations relating to the event, venue and to the industry
give us a call today on 07747 078 099
Many thanks for doing a joint birthday party for me and my friends kids. They loved it and enjoyed playing the games. Thanks again!
Cheers Pete for sluppying a candy floss cart and running the machine for 250 people at the Hilton Hotel, Bath on the 9th February 2013. Great night!”
Hi Pete, many thanks for doing a cany floss cart and a slush puppy machine for my daughters birthday party.”