“Many thanks for doing a joint birthday party for me and my friends kids. They loved it and enjoyed playing the games. Thanks again!”
Party Entertainment Specialists
A Little Intro To Soundimages
we have specialised in providing high quality mobile discos and Karaoke also chocolate fountain hire and bouncy castle hire,champagne fountains and fruit palm tree hire, retro sweets, slush puppy hire, post box hire for all types of events throughout Wiltshire, Gloucestershire, Bristol Bath and Somerset since 1990.
We regularly take bookings for weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, kids discos and corporate events in Swindon, Devizes, Chippenham, Melksham, Westbury, Corsham, Frome, Bristol, Gloucester, Bath, Somerset and Cirencester. Whatever your musical tastes or requirements, Soundimages can supply the music to ensure your event is first class.
Why choose Soundimages Roadshow?
– We have full AA breakdown cover in the event of a breakdown.
– We have £10 million public liability insurance for that peace of mind and most venues need the entertainment to supply the documents.
– All equipment is pat tested for safety.
– We have over 70,000 songs from the 60s to date and don’t use copied music.
What We Have To Offer
Our music collection spans all genres, including:
- 60’s, 70’s, 80’s. 90’s, 00’s Chart / Today’s Sounds
- Rock ‘n’ Roll
- Country & Line Dancing
- Corporate Events
- Wedding Entertainment
- Party Entertainment Hire
- Kids Discos
- Birthday Discos
- Christmas Party Discos
- Karaoke Disco Hire
Code Of Ethics To Our Clients
Our audio systems give excellent quality sound at both high and low volumes. We only use high quality equipment, including Cerwin-Vega sound systems, Peavey amplifiers, Dennon CD Players & mixers. We also use flame lights, green lasers and 8 Abstract VRX intelligent lights. Our Karaoke set-up includes over 4,000 songs with books, 21″ colour TV, microphones and stands. We can also supply snow, bubble and foam machines.
SoundImages Roadshow Agrees To
- Maintain the highest standards of professional conduct and personal integrity towards our clients and their guests at every event, treating them with dignity and respect.
- Provide all clients with a written agreement clearly stating all services to be provided and all charges.
- Assist the client in any reasonable way to ensure the success of the event, including liaison with other service providers at the function.
- Arrive at the venue in good time.
- Use professional grade equipment which is maintained in a clean and safe condition.
- Dress in an appropriate manner for the event.
- Refrain from making exaggerated, false or misleading claims.
- Exhibit the highest standards of professionalism by maintaining their abilities and striving for continued professional growth.
- Comply with all applicable laws, bye-laws and regulations relating to the event, venue and to the industry
From small pubs and clubs to hotels, marquees and stadiums, Soundimages Roadshow can cater for all sizes of venue. Here’s just a small selection of venues we’ve worked at:
Venues We’ve Worked At:
- Swindon Town Football Club
- Corsham Town Football Club
- Devizes Town Football Club
- Westbury Town Football Club
- Bowood House Calne
- Stonehouse Court Hotel Gloucester
- Jury’s Hotel, Bristol
- Angel Hotel Chippenham
- Corsham Rugby Club
- White House Swindon and Gloucester
- The Swan Hotel Birbury
- Bar-Med Bristol
- Comfort Inn Hotel Bath
- Devizes Town Hall
- Lark Hall Inn Bath
- Castle Combe Golf Club
- White Horse Inn Compton Bassett
- Avondale Hotel Bath
- Mount Pleasant Social Club
- Hatherley Manor Hotel Gloucester
- Fiesta Havana – Club Cuba Bristol
- Chiseldon House Hotel
- Cirencester Agricultural College
- Cheese and Grain Frome
- Marlborough Football Club
- King’s Arms Hotel Old Town Swindon
- Hartham Park Corsham
- Guildhall Bath
- The Antelope, Upavon
- The Old Mill Bathampton
- Cripps Barn Cirencester
- Bibury Litten Tree Pub Bath
- North wilts Golf club Devizes
- Devizes Amy Base
- Tidworth Army Base
- Shrivenham Army Base
- Chippenham Army Base
- Wheatsheaf Calne
- Bug & Spider Calne
- Churchill House Wootten Bassett
- Forsaken Community Primary School Swindon
- St Marys School, Calne
- Priestley Primary School Calne
- Fynamore Primary School Calne
- Conservative Club Wooton Bassett
- Chippenham Golf Club Chippenham
- Washbourne Court Hotel lower Slaughter
- Cumberwell Park Bradford on Avon
- Police Headquarters Devizes
- Marriot Hotel Swindon
- The Tawny Owl Swindon
- The Wiltshire Golf and Country Club Wooton Basset
- Grittleton House, Grittleton
- Pump Rooms Bath
- Kings Weston House Bristol
- The Pheasant Chippenham
- Assembily Hall Melksham
- Marden House Calne
- The Soho Derrry Hill
- Wellington Barn Calstone
- Calne Town Hall
- Chippenham, Town Hall
- Malmesbury Town Hall
- Marlborough Town Hal
- Hilton Hotel Swindon
- Melksham Liberal Club
- Calne Liberal Club
- Bromham Social Club
- Beaufort Polo Club
- Mill House Chippenham
- Trotting Horse Bushton
- Kingsley RD Community Center Chippenham
- Orchardleigh House Frome
- The Gladstone Arms Chippenham
- Broad town Village Hall
- Conservative Club Chippenham
“Cheers Pete for sluppying a candy floss cart and running the machine for 250 people at the Hilton Hotel, Bath on the 9th February 2013. Great night!”
CANDY FLOSS CART
“Hi Pete, many thanks for doing a cany floss cart and a slush puppy machine for my daughters birthday party.”
KIDS 7TH BIRTHDAY PARTY
“Thanks Pete for a great 40th disco party at Marden House, Calne. Loved the 80s theme music – went down a treat, well done.”
40TH BIRTHDAY DISCO
“Cheers Soundimages Roadshow for doing our New Years Eve disco great choice of mixed music. Hope to see you again”
NEW YEARS EVE DISCO
“Cheers Pete for doing an 80s theme night for wife’s Birthday Party. Great choice of tunes.”
80S THEME NIGHT DISCO
“Cheers Soundimages for doing the disco and bouncy castle for my sons birthday in Bath. They loved it!!”
KIDS DISCO & BOUNCY CASTLE
“Thanks Soundimages Roadshow for doing my kids disco and karaoke disco on 20.01.13. All went well and you made it in the snow. Highworth, Swindon. Thanks”